Welcome friends, fellow pooches, & "Fuddpucker" clan to my blog.
Since I've become a Virgina gal I've learned a few things....running down mountains is great fun, Bar -B-Que's smell yummy, and alot of my new friends have the last name "hound". Most importantly life is grand if you are a Vizsla with a blog. Read and smile.


Slurp,
AGNES
(REPETE BIGROCKS SOMEWHAT SAINTLY)


**Don't forget to check out my slideshow at the bottom of the page!


Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE & ALL !




1 comment:

  1. Agnes and Sande what a wonderful blog. Koda had his first experince with ice. He was unsure at first then deciede it was fun with digging in the ice and biting and eating ice. He can't wait to see his sis and play again. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Fantastic New Year !!!!! Also stay away from the Ground Hogs.

    ReplyDelete