Welcome friends, fellow pooches, & "Fuddpucker" clan to my blog.
Since I've become a Virgina gal I've learned a few things....running down mountains is great fun, Bar -B-Que's smell yummy, and alot of my new friends have the last name "hound". Most importantly life is grand if you are a Vizsla with a blog. Read and smile.


Slurp,
AGNES
(REPETE BIGROCKS SOMEWHAT SAINTLY)


**Don't forget to check out my slideshow at the bottom of the page!


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW BLOG!

Hi ya'll, Welcome to my lil gal AGNES's blog. Please feel free to share comments, photo's, thoughts, heck everything!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that St. Agnes is blessing your household. A floppy eared fur-ball household member here to run the mountains, briarpatches and mud holes with Aggie.Hope all human and animals at your house well.
    Must figure out how to use this blog thing. kw and Izzie/AKA Isaiah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty cool site for Agnes. Her bothers and sisters just experienced their first ice storm in Little Rock.

    ReplyDelete